Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Part Time Case Officer
£12.31 per hour x 22 hours per week LONG TERM
Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd
A new instruction within the public sector with an immediate start available for part time Case Officer working within the Council Tax Recovery Team.
The role is presented on a fixed term contract basis for up to 22 months with an immediate start required and some flexibility is offered in terms of the days/hours worked.
Hourly Rate, Duration & Hours of Work
Flexible working is available with a requirement to very occasionally attend the office and court.
Extremely favourable hourly rate available £12.13 per hour
• You will be working for the local Council and under their Corporate Services Team umbrella
• Corporate Services includes, but is not limited to: Finance, Information Services, Corporate Debt, Council Tax Recovery, Housing Income,
Democratic Services and Committee services.
• What is a Case Officer/Case Management Team? A Case Officer position is predominantly telephone based and considered a “gate
keeper” role, acting as the initial point of contact for the customer.
• The Case Officer will administer the billing of various types of sundry debts, raising invoices and other notices to ensure accurate and
prompt billing and the recovery of debts owed to the Council.
• You will assist customers mainly by telephone regarding debt recovery and debt management.
• Working in a multi-skilled team focused on delivering core support services this is a great opportunity to work at the heart of the council,
providing excellent customer service to all.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• A good standard of education is required
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A professional customer focused approach
• Any customer facing experience could be considered helpful
• The ability to build good working relationships at all levels
• The provision of excellent levels of customer service to general telephone enquiries, so previous experience in a customer focused role
• Accustomed to dealing with customers over the telephone
• The ability to remain calm and patient with callers
• General administrative duties including data input, emails and dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
• Any previous experience gained within the public sector could be considered helpful
If you are free for an immediate start an would like to get working, please email an up to date CV asap.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.