Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Supply Chain Administrator
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Supply Chain Administrator
£23,000 - £25,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm, hybrid working available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Administrator to join a successful, and ever-growing company who are based in Mid Kent. You will be stepping into an exciting, varied role and will also be working alongside a friendly, passionate team.
Due to consistent growth within the company, there are many opportunities for career development and progression. They have already begun to sell their products globally, as well as expand their UK offering, but have ambitious plans in place, so it really is a great time to join the team and be a part of the exciting journey!
Duties will be varied, but include:
* Processing customer orders placed within the UK or overseas, including retail and online
* Transport planning for goods in and goods out by road, sea and/or air
* Liaising with local and global stakeholders, customers, and shareholders; providing regular updates regarding their orders
* Accurately complete shipping documents that are compliant with customs and HMRC requirements
* Communicating with the warehouse department to ensure stock levels are maintained
* Assistance with Demand Planning and stock analysis
* Any other administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have / be:
* Some solid administrative experience: logistics or purchasing would be ideal, but not essential
* Enthusiastic with an aptitude for learning
* A strong attention to detail
* Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
* Comfortable speaking to customers and stakeholders by email and telephone
* Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
* Comfortable with learning in-house IT systems quickly and an ability to develop their use and recommend process improvements
* A strong work ethic and a good team player
* A genuine passion for providing excellent customer service
Th successful candidate will be working within a forward-thinking team who are all working towards the same goal and share similar values. You will be working with some fantastic people, who have a wealth of experience to learn from.
My client is offering a range of benefits such as free products, hybrid working, life assurance and a holiday increase which will rise one day per year. They also have a chill out area with a games room for lunch time!
If you think you fit the bill, then please submit your CV today!
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.