£25000 - £28000 per annum
Lambeth, Greater London
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Up to £28,000 DOE
8am - 5pm, 1 hour lunch
London - Lambeth
Busy and interesting role available for a Contracts Administrator within this national company with a portfolio of blue-chip clients.
* Co-ordinating and managing planned and ad hoc works using inhouse CAFM systems, in line with company performance measures and contract terms.
* Supporting the Contracts Manager with all contracts and works matters.
* Auditing company and client reports for compliance and regular, accurate invoicing.
* Liaising with Engineers and Sub Contractors for progress updates and managing any issues.
* Raising accurate quotes and invoices to agreed time frames.
* Tracking any additional works and associated costs.
The successful candidate will have:
* Solid experience working in a fast-paced Service and Maintenance related environment, using CAFM systems.
* Knowledge and understanding of producing schedules, scope of works, inclusions/ exclusions.
* Strong organisation and prioritisation skills to meet deadlines within a pressured, fast-paced environment.
* Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Confidence working with others and building great working relationships across different roles and teams.
* Good IT skills across MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
* A flexible, proactive approach, including willingness to work overtime if/ when required.
This is a rare opportunity, available due to ongoing growth and expansion, offering lots of opportunity to develop and grow your skills and experience.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.