Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£40000 - £45000 per hour + + bens
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Draughtsman / £c.40-45k / Mid Kent
Our Mid Kent based client is looking to recruit a Draughtsman to work on a full time permanent basis with a view to a long term career.
You will be responsible for production of CAD Drawings for a manufacturing company, designing products within a heavy industrial environment
* Interpret clients' requirements/drawings
* Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
* Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a tight schedule
* Evaluate the job looking for added value or cost control
* Work with manufacturing plant and contractors for cost estimates and solutions
* Participate in the preparation of accurate detailed estimates
* Generate inclusions/exclusions with the detailed estimates
* Prepare manufacturing drawings for orders placed
* Communicate scope and details of plans with internal sales and manufacturing team
* Read/review/understand customer drawings and or interpretations
* Ability to communicate verbally and written and work well as a team
* Be able to handle large files with confidential data
To be successful in your application, you will need to have the following skills and characteristics:
* Good manner with strong influencing and communication skills, well-spoken and personable, able to get on with diverse personalities.
* Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Highly numerate with well-developed ability to accurately manipulate written and verbal information.
* Confident and resourceful.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or part of a team.
* Actively drive the collaborative approach to ensure the best submission is provided
* Proficient in CAD, MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing business with an ambitious plan for the future!
If you have the skills and experience required please apply online for immediate consideration. Interviews for this role are being held immediately!
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support @ Pearson Whiffin.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.