Attractive sal & bens package
Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd
A new vacancy within Product Compliance with an established global manufacturing client in the area.
This role is being presented on a fixed term maternity contract for 12 months and is considered absolutely ideal for an individual with some experience working in a QA role for example or within a regulated ie. this could be FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical.
The Key Responsibilities and Ideal Person Spec:
The Product Compliance Assistant will be working on all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality Assurance tasks, related to the production and distribution areas of their business.
The ability to analyse and interpret data desired, it is considered ideal for someone analytical and decisive with an eye for detail and accuracy.
The ideal educational background would be science or engineering based arena, although there is some flexibility, depending on experience.
Any working knowledge of ISO27716 and/or ISO13485 desirable but bot essential.
The Product Compliance Assistant will be responsible for the following day to day tasks:
• To support and foster a Quality culture within the QA Operations team and the wider production environment
• Management of the packaging component & finished product specifications data
• Inspect incoming components and packaging components according to the relevant specifications, determining whether materials are fit
• Maintain the specifications for all materials required for use within the business.
• Maintaining the line complaint system and ensuring that follow ups are met to close these out
• To provide Certificates of Analysis for stakeholders when required for stock shipped
• Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that all testing procedures are up to date and validated
• Reporting and documenting on any non-conformances raised at goods in or online through the Agile system and completing the
investigations to close out the non-conformances
• To maintain accurate and true Total Quality Management records and to ensure that is complies to the relevant procedures and quality
• To ensure that Production adhere to GMP through training, collaboration and inspection
• Assist in the investigation of all adverse complaints received relating to in-house produced Cosmetic and Medical device products
• To work effectively cross functionally with key stakeholders in Production, Planning, Marketing plus Research & Development.
• Maintain and report monthly metrics and KPIs for in-house production, helping to drive improvements
• Support other areas of the business including Lab and QA Office.
In return the client is offering:
An attractive salary based on experience
Company performance related annual bonus
24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
You can also buy/sell 3 days per year as well
Pension contribution up to 9% (including salary exchange option)
Life Assurance at 4 x base salary
A discretionary annual bonus
Membership of a health cash plan
Free products, free parking etc.
If you would like to be considered for the above, please email an up to date CV asap.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.