Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Data & GDPR Officer
Up to £35,000 per annum
Kings Hill, Kent
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Data & GDPR Officer
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (Hybrid)
Up to £35,000 DOE (Negotiable)
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Data and GDPR Subject Matter Expert to join my client's friendly, ever-growing team based in West Malling. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are currently undergoing system changes and will need somebody with the right knowledge and skills to support them on the journey! The successful candidate will have extensive experience within a Financial Services environment and concrete knowledge of Data an GDPR regulations.
Duties include (not exhaustive):
* Responsible for ensuring that GDPR requirements within the business are adhered to
* Ensuring that new functions of the project are compliant
* Embedding a 'data protection culture' within the organisation
* Responsible for data protection training to 1LOD to build data protection awareness and embedding a data aware culture, working in conjunction with 2LOD
The successful candidate will have / be:
* Solid knowledge of Data and GDPR requirements within a Financial Services environment
* Able to demonstrate examples of when they have successfully implemented processes into a business
* A technical qualification in GDPR/Data Security or Regulation
* FCA, Banking Industry and Ombudsman awareness
* Data protection compliance
* An excellent communicator
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant company who have fantastic benefits; to include a very generous holiday allowance, pension, health care & more! My client also offers a flexible / hybrid way of working.
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.