Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Customer Claims Handler
£19,500 - £21,500 per annum + Hybrid Working
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Customer Call Handler
£21,500 per annum
Remote Working after training
40 hours Per Week
We have multiple positions open for call handlers. This is an ideal role for someone that is looking for flexibility around a standard 9-5 job with a remote working position.
Sunday 9am - 5pm
Monday to Wednesday 8am - 8pm
This role is to take customer calls and be the first point of contact for home emergencies for a large claims company. If you have a strong Customer Service background and have excellent communication skills, then this is the role for you. The role will include a few weeks training, located in South Kent.
* Previous customer services, either retail, contact centre, hospitality
* Having a calm and empathetic approach to calls
* Ability to apply excellent administrative skills using procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel)
* Excellent attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced working environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Build strong relationships with customers and internal team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch NOW!
This role is being handling by Samantha Reid email@example.com , 01732 795118 Senior Recruitment Consultant Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.