Cyber Security Project Manager
£475 - £525 per day
Central London, Greater London
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
My client is seeking a Cyber Security Project Manager who has excellent experience of data loss prevention. If the candidate has CISSP OR CISM this would be highly advantageous.
This role is paying up to £525 INSIDE IR35
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of multiple, concurrent Insider Information Risk /DLP projects.
The Project Manager will need to be a 'self-starter' requiring significant communication and collaboration with Global Teams.
Occasional international travel could be expected, if circumstance permit this and there is a strong justification for doing so.
Key Responsibilities of the CyberSecurity Project Manager role:
* Leading and managing cross function project teams to deliver new security capabilities to the business
* Project Manage CyberSecurity projects through full lifecycle
* Project team formation and resource planning
* Production and management of project plans, RAID logs
* Stakeholder Management and communication planning.
* Produce & maintain key project processes, SharePoint sites and associated artifacts including project plans, budgets , stakeholder status reports etc.
* Driving appropriate Agile team behaviours and promoting Agile principles, values and techniques within your teams
* Maintain good working relationship with TIS teams, technology delivery and business customers.
* Manage any 3rd party vendors to assigned projects
Experience and Qualifications Required
* 10+ years proven experience in delivery CyberSecurity projects
* Proven experience of successful delivery of projects involving Microsoft Security
* Proven experience in delivering projects employing both Agile and Waterfall based methodologies
* Project management certification such as PRINCE2, Scrum, PMP
* Breadth of knowledge across the infrastructure technology stack, including Cloud technologies
* Experience with managing budgets
* Delivery and results focused, with the ability to build and manage client / customer relationships
* Ability to report to steering committees comprised of senior executives
* Demonstrable experience in managing internal and external technology partners
* Ability to analyse complex problems in a structured manor whilst under pressure
* Desire to build effective working relationships with key business and technology stakeholders
* Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven experience in driving appropriate Agile team behaviours and promoting Agile principles, values and techniques within your teams.
* Flexible and approachable team-worker
* Degree level qualification or equivalent (preferable)
* Good understanding of regulatory and compliance considerations as part of project delivery
* Proven ability of shaping requirements and RFP processes for vendor selection
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.