Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Tunbridge Wells (please note - due to location and role requirements, only drivers with own transport can be considered)
Bi-monthly travel into London.
Rare opportunity to join an established, fast paced, successful brand management business who are at the top of their game!
This company operate globally and have a real 'London feel' to the way they work, with a forward-thinking approach.
You will need to be a collaborative, pro-active team member, with a passion for organising, meticulous attention to detail when planning and coordinating, a calm, confident disposition, and a good sense of humour!
Key duties include:
* Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation for directors and key staff, both within the UK and internationally.
* Compiling detailed travel packs and itineraries for the Chairman.
* Events planning and organisation, including managing staff attendance and conference bookings.
* Research and booking restaurants for directors.
* Maintaining company holiday and events calendars, coordinating the authorisation of holiday requests.
* Scheduling planned staff reviews, and maintaining internal files including up to date staff photos.
* Maintaining distribution lists and coordinating seasonal mailings.
* Coordinating the upkeep and maintenance of two offices, including with liaising with management agents where required.
The successful candidate will have / be:
* Experience working in a relevant role for a fast paced, international organisation
* Educated to a good standard - A Levels as a minimum
* A genuine passion for organising people and things!
* Tech savvy with strong, all-round IT skills. Experience using SharePoint would be a distinct advantage
* Flexible and reliable -consistent communication is vital to this business and there may be some out of hours communication required to support internationally due to time differences and changing travel arrangements
* A proactive approach with a positive, solutions focused mindset
* The ability to think independently and solve problems creatively in a practical way
* Excellent verbal and written skills - a good grasp of the English language is essential
This role would really suit someone polished and professional. Ideally you will have been working within a fast paced, London business who operate globally and are looking for a role locally within an interesting sector.
If negotiating different time zones doesn't scare you, you're used to booking hotels all over the world and you want a varied and challenging role, then this could be the role for you!
Offering a competitive salary as well as annual discretionary bonuses, and a generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays, this company also believe in training and development and are keen on supporting the team to upskill! The Directors hold fun and extravagant events for the team on an annual basis and are approachable, interesting, and super knowledgeable! You really will be learning from the best in a very sought-after industry!
If this role sounds like it ticks the boxes for you, then APPLY ONLINE NOW!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.