Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
IT Support Analyst - 1st Line Support - Part-Time
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
IT Support Analyst - Part Time
I am working with a small UK company who are looking or someone to come in and work approximately 25 hours per week acting as the first point of call for any IT issues, dealing with initial troubleshooting and support and where required escalating to senior teams.
The role will involve working with their call logging system, ensuring all issues are logged and resolved, liaising with development teams regarding support issues, looking after the phone systems and processing client requests.
There will be an element of data entry work so you will need to know Excel to an intermediate level or higher, ideally possess some SQL scripting knowledge and understand databases.
* Previous experience working in a 1st line support capacity is essential, ideally from a customer services perspective.
* Knowledge of call logging systems, ideally Jira
* Experience of SQL scripting, being able to query a database to pull out data.
* Intermediate of higher knowledge of Excel, using formulas, tables etc
* Strong administration skills, be able to deal with clients, arrange support call backs.
* Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Office, Exchange, Windows etc.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.