Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Customer Support Executive
£20000 - £21000 per annum + + Quarter bonus
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Customer Support Executive
Permanent, Monday to Friday (Hybrid)
£20k - £21k + Quarter Bonus
A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Support Executive to join my client based in Medway, on a full time and permanent basis, with the opportunity to work a hybrid shift pattern!
The successful professional will have experience working within a varied customer service or administrative role, and preferably have experience in dealing with large high-end accounts.
* Continuously providing expert customer service to a high standard to VIP clients
* Actively answering inbound customer calls and emails effectively building strong working relationships, ensuring customers are updated with their account product and pricing ranges
* Accurately processing customer orders and updating delivery notes on inhouse CRM, continuously working to customer SLAs
* Preparing quotations and price validations; actively following up to secure orders
* Document opportunities to upsell products and services
* Oversee and manage invoicing when required
* Process stock orders and monitor future demand
* Support customers ordering online by placing orders on their behalf
* Request credit and recharge orders in line with the sales orders
* Attend staff meeting when required
* Actively participate in bespoke projects providing structured reports
The right candidate will have/be:
* Previous office-based Administration and Customer Service experience
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Educated to a high standard
* Experienced in using Salesforce or other CRM
* Engaging and enthusiastic
* The ability to pick up knowledge about products and services easily
* A positive can-do attitude is key
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy up to 5 days holiday each year
* Life Insurance
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Subsidised gym membership
* Access to Health & Wellbeing Apps
* Employee discounts
* A hybrid, flexible working culture
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.