Digital Content Marketing Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Job Title: Digital Content Marketing Executive
Salary: £25-30,000 DOE
Location: Mid Kent
Rare and exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Digital Content Marketing Executive to join this award-winning team of marketing professionals, based in mid Kent!
* Working for multiple different clients across projects to understand their needs, develop strategies and create relevant content.
* Understanding knowledge requirements and interests of target audiences in order to create different types of innovative content.
* Keeping up to date with industry developments to ensure content is always relevant and fresh.
* Planning content schedules with regular new concepts for content formats.
* Developing fantastic relationships throughout the industry, internally and with clients.
* Writing well planned and researched digital content across different channels (such as website, SEO, email, blogs, social media).
* Keeping all content on brand and in keeping with client messaging.
* Monitoring and analysing campaign performance and reach, and reporting on these internally and externally to ensure targets and expectations are met.
* Undertaking competitor and gap analysis to identify potential opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
* Passion and confidence creating B2B digital content.
* Thorough understanding of digital marketing, including social media, PPC and SEO.
* Ability to work across multiple campaigns simultaneously.
* Great research and content writing skills.
* Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
* Fantastic interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop great business relationships.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Ability to thrive under pressure, with tight deadlines, as part of a team.
This is a fantastic role within a leading company who are open to applications from both junior and more experienced digital content marketing professionals.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.