Up to £30000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Branch Manager to join my client's team in a retail bank, based at the Maidstone branch.
You will be responsible for:
* Running the branch, including security and processing procedures, and daily reconciliations.
* Setting and reviewing team member KPIs and annual objectives, and the business plan for the branch.
* Developing, coaching, leading, and motivating the branch team.
* Meeting, and ensuring your team are meeting, all responsibilities in terms of legislation, policies, procedures, KYC, AML and SLAs.
* Handling complex customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
* Building excellent ongoing relationships with both new and existing customers and engaging with the wider community in order to raise brand awareness.
* Performance management, employee administration, staff development, sickness management, and appraisals.
* Ensuring awareness of and training in Risk Management, Data Governance, and Compliance are maintained.
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Strong experience within retail banking and excellent proven people management skills, including performance management.
* Experience and knowledge of cash handling and complaints procedures.
* Solid knowledge of TCF, AML and financial crime.
* A team player with strong interpersonal skills, keen with enthusiasm and drive.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Solution focused.
* Experience using retail banking systems.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and want to work for a fantastic, successful company, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.