Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Job Title: Layout Planner
Hours : Monday - Friday
Our client a well-established client based in Sittingbourne are looking for a Layout Planner to join their busy team to provide accurate layout drawing packs to clients, including plans, elevations, bills of material and technical information when needed.
This is an entry level role, ideally for a graduate who has knowledge of Adobe Suite, AutoCAD or Solidworks.
* Construct layout drawing packs
* Attending client briefings following guidelines to ensure brand concepts are maintained
* Construct and update layout planning blocks
* Liaising with clients regarding, fixtures, merchandising, project changes and any specific requirements of new projects
The successful candidate will have/be:
* A degree in a relevant field
* Knowledge of Sketch Up, Adobesuite, AutoCAD or Solid Works
* A personable individual who can build rapport with clients
* The Ability to multitask and hit deadlines
* Current driving license to travel to client meetings
This is an exciting office-based opportunity for a graduate to work for a company that will invest in their employees, with full training provided. The ideal candidate will have a driving license to travel to client meetings.
This role is being handled by Holly Ensoll, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.