Assistant Store Manager
Up to £23000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
Salary: £23,000 + OTE
Our client, an established, successful business, is looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Store Manager to join their team, based in Edenbridge.
* Providing excellent customer service and building great relationships to keep customers coming back time and again.
* Following up on enquiries, both on the phone and in person, taking a consultative approach to understanding the customer's needs and fitting them with the right solution.
* Spotting every opportunity to up and cross sell services and products to ensure the customer feels fully part of the business.
* Making sure both the store, and yourself, are always impeccably presented so you stand out from the crowd and make a great first impression.
The successful candidate will have:
* Tons of ambition and motivation.
* Experience in a retail sales environment, with a track record of beating targets.
* An interest in people and desire to provide great customer experiences.
* Fab communication skills, both face to face, and over the phone.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive company who like to reward their teams for great performance.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Holly Ensoll, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.