Customer Services Advisor
Up to £19250 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Customer Services Advisor - Retail Bank - Permanent
Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm & Saturday on a rota 9am - 5pm
(Please note the hours for the position total 35 on a weekly basis; therefore, for Saturday's worked, you will receive time back in lieu i.e., a day off during the week).
We are looking for an experienced front facing Customer Services Advisor on behalf of our well-established Financial Services client based in Gillingham on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience working in a customer facing retail role. You will be expected to provide outstanding Customer Service, ensuring that their reputation is always upheld.
* Cash handling
* Maintain and build relationships with customers, both new and existing
* Ensuring a customer centric approach always
* Work to the required SLA's and have an in-depth understanding of internal procedures
* Demonstrate brilliant communication skills both face to face and over the phone
* Adhere to all bank legislation's, policy, and procedures
* Process all transactions accurately
* Update the internal systems with customer account details
* Contribute to the overall team performance by reaching KPI's
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Previous retail experience
* Cash handling skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel (basic)
* Great communication & Customer Service skills
* GSCE (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths & English
* 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* 50% company funded individual private medical insurance (Bupa)
* Access to a Medical cash plan
* Life Assurance - 4x basic salary
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online NOW for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.