Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
HR Operations Assistant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
HR Operations Assistant - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary to £30,000 + benefits
HYBRID working - 2/3 days in City Office and rest home working
An opportunity to develop your skills, experience and knowledge within a global insurance group.
A generalist human resources role, responsible for employee administration processes. The HR Operations Assistant is accountable for the review of the company's policies, data integrity and ensures compliance with HR regulations. The HR Operations Assistant role acts as an intermediary between other business departments and the HR team, supporting mainly HR Operations activities and ensures that employees have an available source of advice and understanding of the Staff Handbook.
* To be responsible for maintaining and updating employees' records within the HR databases
* To assist with any employee queries in line with job role, providing employees with guidance on the Staff Handbook and procedures
* To assist with maintaining the Staff Handbook and new employee policies and procedures
* To assist with maintaining the HR Department Manual, ensuring it is up to date on an ongoing basis
* To be responsible for the preparation of the monthly HR Activity Report for the attention of the Board of Management
* To generate scheduled and/or requested reports to assist the HR team
* To submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data as required
* To follow file audits (e.g. new starter checklist / leaver checklist) and to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
* To manage reference requests for all employees (employment and personal references)
* To assist the HR & Compliance teams in monitoring employees in scope of IDD regulations (i.e. Underwriting, Claims etc.) are meeting competence requirements and undertake a minimum of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours per year
* To assist the HR team and the business with projects
What you need to bring
* University degree and/or progress towards CIPD qualifications
* Broad understanding of the basics of operational HR, particularly around the employee lifecycle, policies and procedures, and development
* General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
* Strong analytical and data skills
* Strong attention to details
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Advocate of new technologies
Ref ~ 8747
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.