Up to £21978 per annum
Premier Work Support
Premier Work Support are partnering with a rapidly expanding business, who design and manufacture lighting. This is to recruit for a permanent Finishing Assistant to be based in the Dartford area.
The role of the Glass Gluing and Finishing Assistant is to complete the last stage in the manufacturing process.
You will be preparing stainless steel and glass ready for final assembly. The role will include bonding glass into machined bezels and extruded aluminium using a number of different silicone and industrial bonding adhesives and resins.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare and inspect glass for quality control.
* Identify any damages or quality control issues.
* Clean and prepare glass for final stage assembly.
* Trim and remove protective film from finished products.
* Fit glass to finished products and bond into position using various adhesives and resins.
Qualifications & Experience:
* An excellent eye for detail.
* Ability to perform intricate finishing operations such as trimming, gluing, cutting.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good manual dexterity.
This role is Monday to Friday with the working hours of Monday - Thursday, 7am - 4pm and Friday, 7am - 11:15am.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.