Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Field Sales Representative
£30000 - £40000 per annum + DOE + Commission
Aylesford, Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Field Sales Representative - Water or M&E sector
£30K - £40K DOE + Commission
Our successful and dynamic client based in Mid-Kent who operate across multiple commercial sectors such as construction, retail, hospitality, education and leisure are looking for an experienced External Business Development Manager to further develop their rapid growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of B2B Field Sales experience to bring to the table, a can do attitude and any strong contacts within the construction, hospitality, education, leisure, building and property industries, across Kent and London would be deemed advantageous.
A Full training programme on the product ranges will be provided along with technical field support where required. To be successful, you will be a go-getter with a demonstrable track record in securing new business, cultivating existing accounts whilst at ease working in a target orientated and fast paced environment.
Experience within the water sector or an M&E background would be advantageous.
* Identifying new business opportunities across markets, clients, products, and services.
* Developing innovative ways to reach new contacts and potential clients.
* Generate leads through networking and market research
* Building strong relationships with professional trades individuals
* Bringing the business to new clients, building new relationships, and meeting their needs with carefully pitched proposals.
* Developing existing clients and ensuring strong relationships with lots of brand loyalty.
* Keeping up with the market, emerging trends, and the competition, by attending events and conferences, building your profile and relationships with potential clients and other stakeholders.
* Liaise with the Internal sales team to further drive sales
* Building intelligent sales forecasts and working to achieve and exceed them.
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
* Relevant b2b sales experience and a passion for hunting new business, field based preferred
* A target driven, self-motivated personality
* Solid experience in sales and account management roles, with an excellent track record of achieving targets and building great, lasting relationships.
* A confident, professional, and articulate personality.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Enthusiasm and a drive to succeed and achieve.
* A competitive nature.
* Flexibility for travel throughout the Southeast and occasionally further afield.
The principal area of operation for this position will be London, South East and Home Counties but occasionally travel to other parts of the UK will be required from time to time.
If you fit the bill and have the proven experience, then please APPLY NOW!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Senior Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.