Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
French Speaking Placing Broker / Client Manager
City of London, Greater London
Bilingual Placing Broker - French & English
Salary is £Open
City based with home working potential.
Authentic 4- day week: 28 hours per week but paid for 35 hours.
An exciting opportunity to join an established, independent Lloyds broker. In this role you will be responsible for placing casualty risks emanating from France as well as liaise closely with producers and directly with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Broking of the Division's business into Lloyds and Company markets
* Develop new relationships with Lloyd's and Company markets
* Develop new products / classes of risk
* Discuss, assess and advise on clients' current and future insurance needs
* Provide accurate responses to clients' correspondence within established standards (providing the producers with a quote within 48 hours, exceptions apply)
* Implement the business strategy and aims of the division developed by the line manager and report progress at the appropriate meetings
* Prepare broking submissions for new and renewal business (includes liaising with clients to obtain the relevant information) within established standards
* Ensure premiums are paid on time
What you need to bring
* Fluent / Native French & English language skills
* Substantial experience and understanding of Casualty products / markets (Professional Indemnity, General Liability etc.)
* Knowledge of the practices and processes of the Lloyd's and Company market
* Knowledge of the legal principles governing insurances
* Knowledge of the FCA regulatory framework governing insurance brokers
* Knowledge of and fluency in personal computer operating systems/application software (e.g. Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook).
Ref ~ 8873
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.