Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Premier Work Support
Premier Work Support are pleased to be partnering with a leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms, who are looking for a permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Dartford.
This will be to ensure the purchase ledger reflects accurate and up to date records of the liabilities of the company. Also to ensure all payments made are fully authorised and in line with company procedures.
As a key member of the accounts team, you must be continuously striving for excellence in all activities alongside ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
* Register invoices received on to the purchase ledger
* Pass invoices to relevant colleagues for authorisation
* Ensure only invoices that are fully authorised are processed for payment
* Post payments to the purchase ledger recording transactions against the correct nominal codes
* Provide cover to pay suppliers in accordance with their agreed payment terms, taking settlement discounts wherever available
* Maintain accurate and current supplier records on the purchase ledger
* Maintain complete and accurate filing records of purchase ledger transactions for audit purposes
* Purchase matching function for stock related invoices and credit notes
* Cover for holidays wherever possible
* CIS to be either calculated or put on account or to reconcile for HMRC to be completed by the set date.
To be successful in this role you must have purchase ledger experience and be to used to working with high volume transactions (3000 - 5000 per month).
This is a Monday to Friday role with the hours of 9am - 5.30pm.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.