Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Human Resources Officer
City of London, Greater London
Human Resources Officer
Salary to £45,000 + benefits
HYBRID working - City of London & Home
Our client is an ambitious insurance company with a strategy to grow through the recruitment of underwriting talent and the acquisition of established businesses. You will support the Operations Director by providing a robust, comprehensive and proactive HR and Governance service across the expanding Group.
The HR Officer will be a crucial member of the company and will support the business as it grows. You will be a member of the team responsible for integrating new acquisitions and will work across the group to ensure the transfer of best practice in HR and Governance. The governance aspects of the role will probably reduce as the business grows and a dedicated person is brought into the business.
* Manage the employee on-boarding process including issuing contracts and induction
* Manage the objective setting and performance review processes
* Support the recruitment and selection process
* Develop, maintain and document HR policies & procedures
* Mange employee training requirements and training records
* Manage the pay review process conducting bench marking exercises as necessary
* Manage and promote health and safety, including risk assessments and DSE awareness
* Organise Insurance covers e.g. Private Medical, Employment Liability, Travel, Directors and Officers and Professional Indemnity
* Administer employee service agreements
* Administer the share option scheme, including share option agreements and HMRC returns
* Advise line managers on employment law
* Maintain employee personnel files
* Maintain job descriptions
* Prepare and issue pension salary sacrifice notifications
* Maintain corporate registrations e.g. Pension Regulator, GDPR, ICO, Copyright Agency
* Administer Governance policies including governance committee terms of reference
* Maintain the Corporate Risk Register
* Maintain supplier contract files
* Administer shareholder communications and the AGM
* Maintain the statutory registers and filings e.g. registers of directors, secretaries, share registration, Company House filings
Experience and skills required
* Relevant experience as a generalist HR Assistant or Officer
* Part-qualified or Fully qualified CIPD
* Versatile and able to manage multiple work streams
* Strong interpersonal skill
Ref ~ 8720
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.