Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Chief Finance Officer
Pearson Whiffin Accounts and Finance
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well established, SME growing business based in Mid Kent as a CFO.
You will be fully responsible for the Accounts and IT teams whilst driving the business to the next level.
Duties will include;
* Full ownership and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
* Work with the board to develop the business growth vision and strategy
* Develop and manage departments budgets to align with the business plans
* Analyse and present cost risk for future investments
* Improve the processes and procedures
* Prepare forecasting reports
* Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
* Annual appraisals with direct reports
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, having experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics and leadership experience is essential.
In return the company will be offering a good market rate salary, bonus plan and a benefits package to be discussed at interview stage.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.