£23000 - £26000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Good school based in West Kent
This very good secondary school, based in Sevenoaks, West Kent seek an Exams Officer for a full time job.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, as an exams officer and have a good understanding of SIMS and exams management. You will be confident in creating and managing spreadsheets, report writing and analysis and presenting data to senior management.
You will present a calm and confident persona whilst handling challenging tasks and working independently to tackle a multitude of tasks. You will possess excellent communication skills both orally and in the written sense.
In order to be considered for this Exams Officer role you must have:
* A good understanding of secondary school exams management
* Knowledge of SIMS
* Excellent IT skills
* A calm and confident persona
* Willingness to embrace and use new systems
Working with Pearson Whiffin Education to find your next permanent job means you get:
* A consultant with 15 years of recruitment experience in secondary schools in Kent
* Support writing and developing your CV and application form
* Support at every stage from interview preparation to contract negotiations
* A hassle free experience focused on getting you the right job
* An educated ear to listen when you need to discuss a vacancy in more detail
To discuss this role in more detail before applying please contact me now.
This role not right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and we will reward you with a referral bonus.*
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
*Terms apply - for more information contact us today.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.