Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Accounts & Payroll Officer
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Kings Hill, Kent
Working within a friendly finance team you will work closely with colleagues across the business, providing a seamless payroll and invoicing service.
* Ensure weekly payroll is processed
* Process invoices
* Resolve payroll and invoice queries
* Perform data imports
* Run data reports
* Reconcile Supplier statements
* Process faster payments/next day payments/additional payment runs
* Create and reconcile reports using excel
It is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role, with excellent attention to detail and accurate inputting skills. You will be self-motivated with the ability to plan and prioritise, meeting tight deadlines. You will have good communication skills and be a team player. Advanced Excel skills are required for this role
This role comes with an excellent basic salary of £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits:
* 4% employer pension contributions
* 25 days annual leave rising to 27 after 4 years' service + Bank Holidays
* Birthday off
* Employee Assistance Programme available to employee and family members, where counselling, financial and legal advice can be provided
* Employee benefits portal - a range of offers ad discounts available to employee
* Flexible working - Working from home and in the office is available
* A range of employee effectiveness and wellbeing sessions are run and available for all employees to attend internally
* Life cover based on 3 times basic salary.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.