£25000 - £28000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Salary: £25k-£28k per annum
Hours: 7:30am - 4pm Mon - Fri
Rare opportunity to join a friendly, outgoing team as a Service Coordinator within this family run manufacturing organisation.
* Supporting the estimating team by managing and processing incoming orders.
* Scheduling works into the workshop for the operating team.
* Collecting accurate and detailed customer details to allow faultless handovers and excellent order progressing.
* Managing the customer relationships, ensuring smooth and timely 2-way communication throughout the order and manufacture process.
* General administrative functions in support of the above.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Experience within a service or manufacturing environment, ideally sales/ estimating.
* Experience and confidence working within a fast paced, driven culture.
* Confident IT skills, particularly MS Office.
* Efficient and organised, with a proactive, problem-solving approach and strong attention to detail.
* Comfortable dealing with difficult or pressured situations and reaching a calm resolution.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A flexible, quick learner, able to multitask and prioritise.
This is a great chance to be part of a company known for taking care of their staff, offering progression and development within a loyal, long-term team.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.