£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + part time, parking
London, Greater London
Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
FP&A Analyst (part-time), £60,000 - £65,000, Surrey
Your new company
This fast growing, global SME in Business Services, based in Surrey, is looking to hire a new FP&A Analyst on a part-time basis (3 days a week). This company is currently going through an exciting period of expansion and growth and is looking to expand their team to meet growing demands. As the new FP&A Analyst, you will report into the Finance Director, primarily working to organise and analyse large sets of commercial data using COGNOS.
Your new role
As the new FP&A Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
* Actively participate in financial planning for the long term state of the business
* Business partner with key department heads, gathering and providing crucial information
* Prepare budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis reports
* Use COGNOS to organise and analyse large set of commercial company data
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed here, you MUST have the following:
* An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Experience using COGNOS on a regular basis
* Strong analytical experience providing commentary
What you'll get in return
As a member of this company, you will be entitled to:
* A salary of £60,000 - £65,000
* Parking available
* The backing of a fast growing organisation with opportunities to promote
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.