£20000 to £25000 per annum
Goldhawk Associates Ltd
I am working with a fantastic business based in near Maidstone are looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their growing, fun and hardworking team.
- Match supplier invoices for component purchases using automated Accounts Payable matching system
- Investigating and solving any discrepancies for price/quantity with internal staff and suppliers
- Registering and distributing non-stock invoices for approval by relevant department heads, and subsequent coding and processing of the invoice onto the Accounts Payable system
- Processing a high volume of invoices/credit notes - approximately 3000 per month currently in total
- Raising and logging of debit notes
- Dealing with supplier queries as and when received.
- Raising supplier BACS payments via online banking system
- Allocate and post manual payments to the relevant supplier account
- Statement reconciliations
- Review and clearance of debit balances
- Review and clearance of Invoice Registration report
- Purchase ledger administration
- Any other general accounts and administration duties as and when required
- High level of accuracy
- Good understanding of computerised Accounts Payable and Payroll systems
- Work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Manage own workload
- Background of processing high volume invoices
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.