Not logged in to Jobsinkent.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Financial & Systems Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Accounts and Finance
An opportunity has arisen to join a developing business as a Financial and Systems Accountant.
Their offices are based in the Mid/East Kent area however, they offer flexibility to work from home part of the week.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Ensuring year end process is completed
* Being the main point of contact with auditors
* Ensure processes with Fixed assets, cash sales and balance sheet reviews are consistent across the group
* Responsible for balance sheet reviews are completed on a regular basis across the group
* Managing intercompany balances across the companies on a monthly basis
* Sign off VAT
* Responsible for finance system set ups
* Supervise, guide and develop the Assistant Financial Accountant.
* Ad-hoc projects as and when required.
Suitable candidates will have up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and FRS 102 along with being ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
You will have advanced excel skills (competent with pivot tables, lookups etc.) along with ERP systems experience.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including 5 weeks holiday, parking on site and working from home flexibility.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.