Junior/Graduate Risk Analyst - SAS - SQL
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
My client is seeking a Junior/Graduate Risk Analyst to join their dynamic and fast paced team
* Experience working in a Credit Risk function for a Financial Service(would be nice)
* Advanced understanding of mathematical and statistical techniques, along with advanced skills in Excel/VBA
* Experience programming, particularly using with SAS and SQL
* Degree qualification in a numerical discipline (Maths, Physics, Economics etc.)
* Knowledge of Credit Risk fundamentals at all stages of the Credit Risk Lifecycle
They also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. They continually support their people so they can become the best version of themselves.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.