Senior Credit Controller
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Accounts and Finance
An exciting position has become available for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join a highly progressive company based in Dartford.
You will be responsible for all aspect of debt collecting including the maintenance of the credit control system for the company.
* Collection of outstanding debt by telephone and email
* Managing the collection of debts and their status
* Preparing weekly and monthly analysis of debtors for internal management purposes
* Liaising with Partners and other fee earners about queries from clients on unpaid bills
* Keeping the Operations Manager fully informed of issues, and providing suggestions and solutions to deal with them
* Sending out monthly statements to clients and assisting with mail merges for the purpose of sending monthly statements
* Assisting with projects and reports as and when needed
* Maintaining an up to date and accurate record of query statuses
* Maintaining an organised and accurate filing system
* Have a background of leading a Accounts Receivable/Credit Control team and be a confident manager
* Have good planning and organisation skills
* Have strong interpersonal and team working skills
* Experienced with delivering process improvement
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP's, pivots table and sumifs)
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.